Refund and Exchanges
The Afro Beauty Company aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 24 hours to arrange collection and return. The Afro Beauty Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
2. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days to arrange collection and return. The Afro Beauty Company is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
3. If any items are missing from your order please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your delivery to report it on email@example.com
4. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and arrange collection and return. The Afro Beauty Company IS NOT responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
5. You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to The Afro Beauty Company, within 14 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
6. If you wish to return Goods to The Afro Beauty Company for any of the above reasons, please email us on email@example.com to make the appropriate arrangements.
7. The Afro Beauty Company reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
7a. Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
7b. Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
7c. The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
7d. Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.